CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant and then often diluted or paired with other oils such as hemp-seed oil or coconut oil. It is then consumed by people for a variety of reasons that are often linked to pain and discomfort.
When purchasing CBD, it is important to purchase it from a trusted supplier where CBD products are regulated. Vaperite and their cannabis division, Cannarite stock safe CBD products that can be found here.
Why Do People Use CBD?
CBD is mainly used for the alleviation of pain or anxiety-related symptoms, some of which include: [/vc_column_text]
- Chronic pain: Humans have been using cannabis as a pain treatment since as early as 2900 BC. Various studies have shown that the use of CBD can help reduce inflammation and pain by interacting with our neurotransmitters in the endocannabinoid systems.
- Anxiety and depression: Often, most anxiety or depressive disorders are treated with pharmaceutical drugs that can have rather intense side effects for patients. CBD has been used to treat both disorders in a more natural way that does not lead to nearly as many side effects. The reason for CBD’s effectiveness on these mental illnesses is its ability to influence the serotonin receptors in the brain for both humans and animals.
- Cancer-related side effects: CBD is often used to alleviate the symptoms caused by various cancer medications, such as vomiting or nausea. It has also been used to reduce the amount of cancer-related pain that can be found in patients suffering from the disease.
- Acne: Various studies have shown that, due to the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, it can be used to treat acne. This is because CBD can reduce the sebum production secreted by the sebaceous glands whilst also reducing acne-related inflammation.
- Neurological disorders: CBD is also used to reduce neurological disorders such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and MS. Early studies also show that CBD may reduce Alzheimer’s-related inflammation.
Please note that these are not medical claims. Ongoing studies are being performed since cannabis/ CBD/ THC has shown potential benefits when treating the above-mentioned health issues. [/vc_column_text]
Is CBD Safe?
More often than not, CBD has few to no side effects as is considered safe to use in the correct dosage. It is also important to check with your doctor about the possible interaction between your existing medication and CBD products.
In some individuals, CBD has been known to cause subtle side effects such as:
- Appetite changes
- Weight changes
CBD vs THC
CBD is often confused with THC, another chemical compound found in cannabis plants that hold psychoactive properties. THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is the property of the cannabis plant that is associated with the “high” or euphoric feeling. Whilst many use CBD oil for anxiety, THC has been known to increase anxiety.
THC has more side effects than CBD and can cause:
- An increased heart-rate
- Dry mouth or cottonmouth
- Memory loss
- Change in reactionary times
- Increased appetite
Vaperite and Cannarite do not sell THC products, instead, they sell paraphernalia or devices that make the consumption of cannabis possible.[/vc_column_text]
How To Use CBD
There are various ways that you can reap the benefits of CBD. Not only can CBD be ingested, but it can also be used in the form of topical creams that can be applied to muscles or joints. Other methods of using CBD include:
Each method will have a different lasting period and delivery period. Edibles and tinctures can take a longer time to work but tend to last around 4 hours. Vape pens and smoking can deliver effects within around 10 minutes, which will not last as long as edibles or tinctures. CBD oil vape paraphernalia is also very popular and can come in various flavours.
Various CBD Forms
CBD comes in 3 main forms:
CBD Isolate is also known to be one of the purest forms of CBD since it contains virtually no other chemical compounds such as THC, terpenes and other cannabinoids. This makes the CBD Isolate effects different from other forms.
Even though it is a highly refined form of CBD, its lack of other beneficial compounds means that CBD Isolate might not offer the health benefits that full-spectrum/broad-spectrum CBD would. [/vc_column_text]
Full Spectrum CBD
Full Spectrum CBD is also referred to as the least processed form of the chemical. In this form of CBD, you can find all the beneficial compounds such as cannabinoids, terpenes and various essential oils.
Whilst Full Spectrum CBD does contain THC, it is not enough to produce the “high” or euphoric effect often tied in with the consumption of cannabis-related products. [/vc_column_text]
Broad Spectrum CBD
The newest form of CBD is Broad Spectrum CBD that sits between CBD Isolate and Full Spectrum CBD. Broad Spectrum CBD has the same makeup as Full Spectrum CBD, just without the THC content but still contains beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes.
For individuals looking for all the benefits of CBD without the THC, Broad Spectrum CBD helps reduce inflammation, anxiety, pain and other symptoms mentioned above without the THC side effects. [/vc_column_text]
Purchasing CBD: Vaperite and Cannarite
When it comes to the purchase of CBD products, you have to make sure that you choose a safe and trustworthy store.
Vaperite is a leading outlet store in South Africa focused on the sale of vaping paraphernalia. Not only does Vaperite sell vaping products to enthusiasts, but they have also managed to create a safe space for anybody interested in starting or growing their vaping hobbies. [/vc_column_text]
Cannarite offers many CBD products that can be used either recreationally or medicinally. Here are a few CBD brands and products sold through Cannarite. These include products such as CBD Tincture for sale and full-spectrum CBD oil for sale.
Well-Known CBD Brands
When shopping for CBD products, it is important to select reputable brands that offer safe and regulated products. Here are a few popular brands to choose from. [/vc_column_text]
Brutal is a well-known brand that makes CBD E-liquid made from CBD Isolate that can be used in vaping devices. If you are looking to buy CBD vape oil, this is the right brand. Thye sells various flavoured products such as:
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
- Hemp CBD Capsules
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil- Mouth Spray
- Advanced Formula CBD Omega 3
- Advanced Formula CBD Immune
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD OilR349.00 – R499.00 Select options
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Mouth Spray – Apple Crumble & CustardR499.00 – R799.00 Select options
Reakiro – Hemp CBD CapsulesR349.00 – R499.00 Select options
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Mouth Spray – Blood OrangeR499.00 – R799.00 Select options
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Mouth Spray – PeppermintR499.00 – R799.00 Select options
Reakiro – CBD Immune Support CapsulesR549.00 Select options