- CBD Edibles.
- CBD Tincture.
- CBD Mouth Spray.
- CBD Capsules.
- CBD Gel Capsules.
- CBD E-Liquids.
- CBD Hand and Body Lotion.
Vaperite and Cannarite only stock devices and paraphernalia that make the use of marijuana possible and do not sell cannabis or products that contain THC. Please note that the following benefits mentioned are not medical claims.[/vc_column_text]
Many benefits come with edibles. The most important being that of the longevity of the CBD effects. Inhalation tends to hit much faster but tends to wear off much quicker than CBD edibles.
Other benefits include: [/vc_column_text]
- It’s discrete: CBD edibles are discrete enough for no one outside of your party to really know what they are.
- It’s non-psychotropic: THC is the chemical compound in marijuana that creates the ‘high’ whilst CBD is responsible for the calming effect. That means that CBD edibles will give you a boost in positivity and energy rather than the psychotropic effects tied in with THC.
- You can make them yourself: Whether you use cannabis butter or a type of tincture, you can make edibles at home. The easiest would be to bake the oil into brownies, cookies, or other baked goods.
- You won’t have to worry about your lungs: With CBD edibles, you can be sure that your lungs are safe. You can have all the magical effects of CBD without damage.
- Dose specific: With a pen, hub or joint, it can be tricky to know what dose of CBD you’re consuming. Edibles counteract this problem since you can make each edible dose-specific so that you know how much you are ingesting.
CBD tinctures are otherwise known as CBD oils. Often, these products come in dropper bottles so that they can be easily ingested or added to drinks or food.
- Pain relief: It is commonly believed that CBD tinctures can reduce pain, especially chronic pain such as joint pain.
- Anxiety relief: People who suffer from anxiety and depression tend to use CBD oil to help reduce their symptoms.
- Alleviate cancer-related pain: CBD oils are also popular amongst cancer patients who believe that CBD tinctures help to alleviate cancer-related pain.
- Acne reduction: Yet another belief is that CBD oil helps to cure acne in individuals who suffer from a severe form.
- Counteracting chemo side-effects: With chemotherapy comes a lot of nasty side effects such as nausea, vomiting, sleepless nights, and pain. Many chemo-patients believe that using CBD mouth spray helps to alleviate many of these symptoms.
- Epilepsy: Individuals with epilepsy believe that CBD mouth spray can help treat epilepsy.
- Addictive disorders: CBD mouth spray is also believed to help with addictions and prevent relapse in people with addiction-related cravings.
- They are easy to take: Since they are in capsule form, you can get the benefits of CBD without worrying about dropping oil into your food, drinks or having to bake your own edibles.
- You don’t have to worry about the taste: With a CBD capsule, you won’t have to taste the contents as you would in CBD oil/baked goods.
- They come in various doses: You can buy the dose that best suits you and your needs.
- Easily accessible: CBD capsules are readily available at all of the leading pharmacy stores across the country.
CBD Vape E-Liquids
Users of CBD vape e-liquids use them for these believed benefits:[/vc_column_text]
- More positive energy: Without the inclusion of THC, CBD vape e-liquids can give you more positive and calming energy.
- Type 2 diabetes: It is believed by some that vaping CBD extract can help alleviate the symptoms of type 2 diabetes especially with regards to diabetes-related inflammation.
- Insomnia and anxiety: Vaping CBD vape e-liquids are believed to help reduce anxiety-related feelings whilst also alleviating insomnia.
It’s more discreet than smoking: When you vape CBD e-liquids, it will be hard for anybody to tell that you are inhaling CBD. Unlike with a joint, you are often not able to smell the CBD scent that usually comes with smoking marijuana.[/vc_column_text]
- External use: CBD hand and body lotions do not need to be ingested. Instead, you can rub it onto problem areas and not worry about the side effects of ingestion.
- Muscular pain: CBD lotion helps when rubbed onto tender or painful joints and muscles without needing to take it in the form of a capsule or oil.
- Skin hydration: Many people believe that CBD hand and body lotion can help keep the skin hydrated, leaving it feeling plump and well-restored.
- Reduces inflammation: While CBD is synonymous with anti-inflammation properties, the same goes for CBD hand and body lotion. It can be applied to inflamed areas to help reduce pain and inflammation without ingesting the CBD extracts.
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Mouth Spray – Blood OrangeR499.00 – R799.00 Select options
Brutal CBD – Raspberry BlissR295.00 – R590.00 Select options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Pineapple Passion On IceSelect options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Raspberry BlissSelect options
Sunstate – CBD Hand and Body LotionSelect options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Black Currant On IceSelect options
Brutal CBD – Berry Apple JuiceR295.00 – R590.00 Select options
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Mouth Spray – PeppermintR499.00 – R799.00 Select options
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Mouth Spray – Apple Crumble & CustardR499.00 – R799.00 Select options
Reakiro – CBD Immune Support CapsulesR549.00 Select options
Reakiro – Hemp CBD CapsulesR349.00 – R499.00 Select options
TOC Gummies (15 pcs/bottle)R150.00 Select options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Berry Apple Juice On IceSelect options
Brutal CBD – Black CurrantR295.00 – R590.00 Select options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Berry Apple JuiceSelect options
Brutal CBD – Litchi StrawberryR295.00 – R590.00 Select options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Raspberry Bliss On IceSelect options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Black CurrantSelect options
Brutal CBD 25mg – Litchi Strawberry On IceSelect options
Reakiro – Broad Spectrum CBD OilR349.00 – R499.00 Select options